Rhinoplasty (Nose Job)
• Nose reshaping surgery also known as rhinoplasty is the India’s one of the most popular cosmetic procedure. It can improve the appearance and proportion of your nose – enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Nose surgery may also improve a breathing problem or correct abnormalities caused by trauma or a birth defect, and the procedure can change your nose’s overall size, tip, bridge and nostrils.
• Nose reshaping is for anyone who finds that their nose is out of proportion to their other facial features. While almost any physical change is possible through nose surgery, a cosmetic surgeon will be able to recommend the best approach to achieve a balanced result based on your nose’s unique characteristics as they relate to the context of the entire face.
Typical problems include:• Your nose appears too large for your face
• There is a bump on the nasal bridge
• Your nose seems too wide
• The nasal tip droops
• The tip is thickened and enlarged
• Your nostrils are excessively flared
• Your nose is off centre or crooked
• Previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical
It is important that you have a clear idea of how you would like your nose to look and, at the same time, realise there are limitations to the procedure.