• Nose reshaping surgery also known as rhinoplasty is the India’s one of the most popular cosmetic procedure. It can improve the appearance and proportion of your nose – enhancing facial harmony and self-confidence. Nose surgery may also improve a breathing problem or correct abnormalities caused by trauma or a birth defect, and the procedure can change your nose’s overall size, tip, bridge and nostrils.
• Nose reshaping is for anyone who finds that their nose is out of proportion to their other facial features. While almost any physical change is possible through nose surgery, a cosmetic surgeon will be able to recommend the best approach to achieve a balanced result based on your nose’s unique characteristics as they relate to the context of the entire face.
• Your nose appears too large for your face
• There is a bump on the nasal bridge
• Your nose seems too wide
• The nasal tip droops
• The tip is thickened and enlarged
• Your nostrils are excessively flared
• Your nose is off centre or crooked
• Previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical
It is important that you have a clear idea of how you would like your nose to look and, at the same time, realise there are limitations to the procedure.
In case of saddle nose or other deformities, in which nose needs to built up in certain areas, a nasal septal cartilage or bone or cartilage from another site or commonly an artificial implant ( Silicone/Porex) may be used.
On 7th day for suture removal.
There will be a dressing splint over nose for 7 days, to prevent accidental bumping of your nose. For another 2 weeks you need to wear that splint in night time only.
You can resume your normal house routine from the next day. But may have to avoid office because of dressing splint !!
Scar are hidden across the columella which is hardly noticeable (in open rhinoplasty), or in the natural crease where the nose joins the cheeks.
It may take upto1 -3 months after the surgery.Book an Appointment